Northwest Greenways is a coalition of Greenways groups from the north end of Seattle that includes Greenwood, Phinney Ridge, Licton Springs, Haller Lake, Bitter Lake, and Broadview neighborhoods. Our group consists of neighbors working together to make our streets safe for all people to walk, bike, play, and live. We meet on the second Tuesday every other month to discuss how we can accomplish our goals. We occasionally organize events to spread our message on safer streets to our neighbors.
If you would like to join us please click on this link to sign up with Seattle Neighborhood Greenways and we will add you to the NW Greenways Google Group.
Join the next NW Greenways meeting - Feb. 6 at 7:30pm via Zoom.
- Introduction to NW Greenways
- Priorities for 2024: Bike/Walk Connections to Light Rail; Extending the Interurban Trail; Creating a North-South Bike/Micromobility Route East of Aurora; Activating and Improving Oak Tree Village
- Move Seattle Levy Renewal: What is it? What do we expect to see? What can we do to influence? (Spoiler: Big Bike Rally in late February)
- Opportunities around the Interurban and discussion of next steps
- Updates from around the neighborhoods
What we're working on
A traffic-calming project for the entire neighborhood.
How will we walk, bike, and roll to the future 130th Street Station?